Gps Nautical Charts App is supported on all major mobile, tablet and desktop platforms.
- The app is supported on all iPhone and iPads running iOS 4.3 or higher. This includes the lates iPhone 5S, iPad mini and the iPad. The app takes advantage of advanced iOS features such as background modes when any of the marine navigation features are used. Please make sure that your device has a built in GPS sensor. Wifi onlyiPad does not have a built in GPS sensor. We do have customers using the app on wifi only iPads with external GPS receivers incl. Garmin Glo and Elf Gps.
- Nautical Charts app is supported on all Android phones, tablets and laptops running OS 2.1 or higher. We support all Android phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Asus, Motorola, , Casio and other Android device manufacturers. This includes support for Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samusng Note, Samsung Galaxy devices incl. S5, Galaxy Tab, Droid, HTC one.
- Marine charts app is supported on all Windows Phone running OS 8.0 or higher. This includes the popular Nokia Lumia series of phones (incl. the Lumia 520, 521 and 920), HTC Radar, HTC 8S, Samsung Focus.
Windows Tablets, PCs, Laptops
- Marine Navigation app is supported on all Windows Tablets, PCs and Laptops running OS 8.0 or higher. This includes Lumia 2520, Lenvo Thinkpad, Dell Venue, Acer Iconia, Asus Vivo Tab, Toshiba Encore, Microsoft Surface, The app uses modern/Metro UI. The app uses built in GPS sensor for Location services. Please make sure that your device has a built in GPS sensor/hardware (e.g. Lumia 2520).
Blackberry 10, Playbook
- Marine navigation app is supported on Blackberry Playbook and All Blackberry 10 devices incl. Z10, Q10, Q5 and Q30.
Legacy Blackberry devices
- Nautical charts app is also supported on all legacy blackberry devices running OS 4.2 and higher. This includes Blackberry Bold, Torch, Curve etc.